Who can I contact?
Responsible for this website is:
Deutsche Asset One GmbH
Via the contact data you can reach our Data Protection Officer or another data protection relevant contact. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have specific questions about your personal data, deletion of your personal data or similar things.
What are my rights?
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about your rights regarding data protection or if you wish to exercise any of the following rights:
- Right to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you wish to cancel a previously given consent to a newsletter)
- Right to access your data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you would like to know what data we have stored about you)
- Right to correct your data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if your e-mail address has changed and we should replace your old e-mail address)
- Right to have your data deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
- Right to limit data collection in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you do not want us to delete your e-mail address, but only to send absolutely necessary e-mails)
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us to receive your data in a zipped format, if you want to upload it to another website)
- Right to send complaints to the supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 para. 1 f GDPR (e.g. you can contact the data protection supervisory authority directly: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
Deletion of data and storage periods
Unless otherwise stated, we will delete or anonymize your data as soon as it is no longer needed (e.g. your e-mail address after you have unsubscribed from a newsletter). Your data will also be deleted or anonymized automatically if the mandatory storage period expires, except when such data is required to be stored for a contract or performance of contract. Such data may be needed for longer periods of time for legal reasons. You can request information about all personal data we have stored about you.
Visiting our website
If you merely wish to browse our website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser sends to us, e.g.:
- IP address (e.g. 97.93.116.example or 2a02:7122:99222:1112:bdb2:723f:example)
- Approximate location based on IP range (e.g. “Berlin city”)
- Internet provider (e.g. “Telecom” or „AT&T”)
- Internet connection speed (e.g. 120 Mbit)
- Date and time of visit (e.g. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
- Last visited website (e.g. google.com)
- Browser and version (e.g. Chrome or Safari)
- Operating system (e.g. Mac OS)
- Hardware (e.g. Intel processor)
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, we delete or anonymise your IP address after your visit. Therefore, all other data possibly attached to it can no longer be traced back to you. It will only serve anonymous and statistical purposes to optimise our website. The purpose of temporarily storing this data is necessary to establish a connection as well as loading our website the way it was designed to. Such data is therefore required to display the website on your screen, to avoid display problems and other technical error messages. The legal basis is the legitimate interest which we evaluated in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If you are interested in receiving updates about our company or our products, you can subscribe to our newsletter. You will then receive an e-mail in which you must click on a link to confirm receipt of the newsletter. We will then save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose you will find a corresponding link to unsubscribe in every e-mail of our newsletter. The delivery of the newsletter is carried out by a professional service provider.
As a safeguard to protect your privacy, we ask for a so-called “Double-Opt-In” to ensure that the registered e-mail address actually belongs to you. Furthermore, we have entered into a data processing agreement with the assigned service provider. You also have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and thus delete your e-mail address from the service provider’s database. The purpose of the data requested is to send the newsletter to your personal e-mail address in order to fulfil your request for updates about our company or our products. The legal basis is your consent in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Our website partially uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are usually stored in a folder of your browser. Cookies contain information about the current or last visit to the website:
- Name of the website
- Expiration date of the cookie
- Any value
If cookies do not contain an exact expiration date, they are stored only temporarily and are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser or restart your device. Cookies with an expiration date will still be stored even when you close your browser or restart your device. Such cookies will not be deleted until the specified date or if you delete them manually.
We use the following three types of cookies on our website:
- required cookies (cookies that are required, e.g. to display the website correctly for you and to store certain settings temporarily)
- functional and performance-related cookies (cookies that help us improve our website, e.g. to evaluate technical data of your visit and avoid error messages)
- advertising and analytics cookies (cookies that provide analytics and personalized ads, e.g. advertising for shoes is displayed if you have previously searched for shoes)
You can configure, block and delete cookies in your browser settings. If you delete all cookies from our website, some functions of the website may not be displayed correctly. Helpful information and instructions for the most common browsers can be found here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html
For the visual improvement of the fonts we use Google Fonts (https://fonts.google.com) from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”), a font collection from Google. These fonts are transferred to the storage folder of your browser and activated when you visit this website or other websites. If this is not supported, the text on the web page will only be displayed in a default font. To make this possible, a request is sent to domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com, which for technical reasons contains your IP address. However, your data will not be merged with other data or traced back to your person.
The purpose of transmitting the data is the correct display of the fonts in the layout specified by us. The IP address is required to connect to Google’s servers to download the font library, if it is not already stored on the device. The legal basis is the legitimate interest which we evaluated in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the advertising and analytics cookies described above to analyze our website with regard to your usage behavior. The information generated by these cookies is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, your IP address is shortened before the usage statistics are evaluated, so that no direct connection to you as a person can be made. For this purpose, we use the “anonymizeIp” function to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses. Google will use the anonymous information collected by the cookies to evaluate the usage of the website and to compile reports on website activity. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.